Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Reedy Family

Hi I am Amy and this blog is for my family. I am married to Tommy a wonderful husband and father. We have three kids Isaac, Elizabeth, and Chloe. They are by far the most wonderful people ever.
Tommy and I met at Reasor's a store where we both worked at the time. We were friends and hung out for a couple of years before we ever dated. We started dating in April of 2003 and were married November 8th, 2003.
On June 1st, 2005 we welcomed our first child Isaac into the world. Isaac was a very good baby. He was the first grandchild on Tommy's side and the first grandson on my side of the family.
Just less than 10 short months later on March 27th, 2006 we had Elizabeth. She was a little more needy than Isaac was, but soon got over that.
Two years later, April 18th, 2008 we had our last and final child Chloe. She has also been a very good baby.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany