Sunday, March 7, 2010

Deeply Missed

I went to my sister's house today to celebrate her birthday. Tommy was feeling sick and Elizabeth was sick yesterday so I decided that she should stay home with him to avoid spreading the "bug" Isaac decided that he should stay home also, but mainly because he likes to stay home all the time.
I had to bribe Elizabeth to stay home and be happy about it. I let her have some of the cotton candy her Aunt Becky gave her yesterday, I also told her that she could color.......she is an easy kid to please.
I decided to call home when I was on the way back home, Elizabeth was in the background saying that she wanted to talk to me. As soon as she got on the phone she started to get emotional and asked me if I was coming home. I assured her that I was on the way and would see her shortly.
Tommy then asked Isaac if he wanted to talk to me and he said "No, I am talking to her on my phone" I guess Isaac would rather pretend talk to me on his pretend phone than actually talk to me.
I guess one out of two is not bad :)

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany