Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Night time singing.

Chloe woke up last night and fussed for a minute, not uncommon at all. Typically she will fuss and then go right back to sleep, well not last night. She fussed for a minute and then stopped, silly me assumed that she went to sleep. A few minutes later I hear a noise, I made sure all was quiet in the house so I could use my super detective skills to figure it out. The sweetest little noise at 1am would be my almost 2 year old singing her version of the abc's. I guess she decided that since she did not have an audience to praise her she would give herself applause when she was done. As soon as she was done with her song I heard "yay" followed by clapping.
I would like to say she was singing herself to sleep but she decided to not go to sleep until 4am, I got quite a few more encores of it, long night.

1 comment:

The Ralph Family said...

What a doll! She's adorable!

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany