Sunday, April 18, 2010

I love being a mom

Being a mom has several rewards, the list could go on forever. Here are some examples of motherhoods best things.

The first time your child says your name.

The first time he/she says "I love you."

Cuddle time.

Those are really sweet aren't they. To me one of my favorite things about having children is having live in comedians. I can pretty much guarantee that I will have a minimum of 5 laughing spells in a given day. My mom once asked me if I only had children so that I could play with them, sounds good to me. What prompted this post you might ask, let me tell you today's funny LOL moment.

Elizabeth was apparently extremely dehydrated after being out all day and not having her usual 10 glasses of water (in the morning). When we got home she drank TONS of water. A few minutes later she came up to me and said "Momma listen to the water in my belly." I listened to the water slosh around in her belly as she jumped up and down. If you are not familiar with this sound just go to youtube.com and sear belly full of water. Elizabeth thought it was just great. Moms never run out of entertainment.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany