Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My sweetheart.

Isaac is my sweetheart child. We were playing in the backyard and our neighbor, my kids Sunday school teacher, was walking down the street after visiting another neighbor. She waved at the kids and told them hello. My kids were lined up at the fence to get some attention from her, Isaac won. She was trying to get back home, probably to have dinner or rest after work when Isaac yelled at her "Mrs Cami, I got you a flower" in his hand was a flower. Who could resist that, not her. She walked across the street and got the flower and told him thank you, meanwhile Elizabeth ran around frantically looking for a flower for her. When Cami was half way back across the street Elizabeth yelled that she also had a flower for her, so she came back again. Chloe quick to pick up on the attention they were getting quickly picked a weed and put her hand through the fence and gave it to her also. I love my sweet kids.

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany