Thursday, April 8, 2010

OH GIRL :)

I love my kids every minute of every day but sometimes I really have to remind myself. For a solid 2 hours Isaac and Elizabeth seemed to try whatever they could think of to annoy the other. I don't know how many times I heard them yell "MOMMA" and then continue on to tell on the other one. I heard fighting over everything from who gets to sit where on the couch to who gets to play with Chloe. When it gets bad enough I try to just send them to their rooms, which is not always successful considering their rooms are directly across from each other.

Needless to say I was very ready for "naptime" today. Of course naps in this house consist of Chloe sleeping and the older two laying on the couch watching tv..........I commonly refer to it as my sanity time.
After I put Chloe in bed I was fixing Elizabeth some water and I poured about 1/2 cup of juice in it and told her not to tell because it was our secret, guess what she said next, "Can Isaac have some too?" there went all the annoyance with her. The next thing she did was took Isaac his cup and told him that she loved him. It is crazy how quickly your mood can change just from sweet little gestures from a 4 year old girl...........of course it helps when she looks like this:

No comments:

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Melany